We cordially invite you to join our 10th annual and grand Janmashtami and Radhashtami festivities.
Join us for:
Ecstatic Kirtans | Abhishek of the Lordships | Dance & Skit | Sri Jagannath Ratha Yatra | Free Vegetarian Feast | Garba and Dandiya
Program Schedule :-
4:00 pm – Abhishek with Kirtan (bathing of the Deity, a devotional activity performed with special prayers and using auspicious liquids for the bathing process)
5:00 pm – Kirtan (devotional music to the Lord, using a call-and-response method)
5:30 pm – Variety of cultural activities (songs, dances, skits & other performances)
6:00 pm – Jagannath Ratha Yatra (Festival of Chariots)
6:30 pm – Aarti with Auspcious Prayers (special form of worship to the Supreme Personality of Godhead)
7:30 pm – Prasadam (Free Indian Vegetarian Sumptuous Feast)
8:15 pm – Garba & Dandiya (Indian traditional stick dance, very popular in India)
Please RSVP by September 23rd to help us plan and serve you in the best possible manner
Please share this evite with all your friends, colleagues and contacts. This is a free community event open to all.
!!! We need your Help & Support !!!
!!! We are looking for Volunteers !!!
We are accepting donations via online, check or cash as below:
- Online via Zelle by using 484-755-0197 as phone number
- Online via Paypal on https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=RZ9M9YPBN4YAE
- Check in favor of “Berks Bhakti Yoga”
- If you prefer any other form of payment (eg. Venmo, CashApp or Cash) for the donation, please contact us.
Glimpses of past year’s Celebration
- 2021 (Videos) | 2021 (Pictures)
- 2019 (YouTube) | 2019 (Pictures)
- 2013 (First Ever Janmashtami Radhashtami in Reading)
Please RSVP by September 23rd.